Countless road accidents take place every year in Sydney. It might be an error in judgement on your part or the opposite driver’s; the vehicle always suffers the impact. While strict road laws, rules, and regulations are set in place, driving mishaps are bound to happen. Human blunders are a standard part of life, and so is the case on the road.
While several road accidents may or may not harm the driver or passenger, the car is almost always wrecked. The level of damage can range from mild to moderate and completely disfigured.
What do you do next; after a car experiences extreme damage due to an accident? It’s not easy to think the way ahead while you’re grappling with the reality of a road mishap. Here are a few ways we recommend.
Five options for your damaged vehicle after an accident
In today’s blog, we’re sharing some valuable ways as your way forward for a damaged, accident vehicle.
1. Insurance cover– If your insurance company covers the accident, they will have your car replaced with an identical make. The features and ability of the vehicle may be similar, although of a different or inferior brand. This replacement is based on the condition that you want an immediate car replacement.
2. Wrecking and recycling– If you feel that the vehicle is better off selling to a scrapyard, you can choose this option. A car scrappers company will tow your car, free of cost. They will buy it for up to $8,000 or more, which is a significant amount. This option is based on the condition that your vehicle is irreversibly damaged. At Anytime Cash for cars, we cater to all kinds of services, ranging from old car removals to unwanted car removal.
3. Insurance cheque– An insurance company can replace your car but of a different make, and not the one you want. In this case, you can ask the insurance expert to share a price value for your vehicle. Once they share a quote with you, they will raise a cheque and pay you. You can use the amount to buy a car that you desire.
4. Invest in repairs– If your car is still workable, we suggest you get it repaired. A broken bumper or a busted engine can be fixed, provided you can incur costs on the repairs. If not, you can always call for car scrappers and go for unwanted car removal.
5. Salvageable auto parts– Some parts of your vehicle may still be in working condition while the rest is wrecked. You can sell your car parts to a local old car removals company or private buyers. The rest of the vehicle can be sold to car scrappers.
Car accidents are unexpected and frustrating. It’s an added task to your already chaotic schedule. However, it doesn’t have to be that way; you can always think and choose your next move wisely. Go in the direction that suits you best and apply your mind to what works for your pockets too. After all, selling or repairing your vehicle, whichever way you decide, it’s an investment in its way.